Thursday, June 4, 2015

Almost Older and Wiser

Every morning for twenty-three months I’ve awaken depressed and on edge. I try to psyche myself into a good day; that’s who I am. Not wanting to live really blows your day.
Tomorrow is my birthday; it’s my annual take stock of my life day. It’s the day I say to myself, “Are you happy?”
“What will make it better?”
No, he’s not coming back; move on or die.
“Moving on, just what would that look like?”
Little things in a day to please myself, to help others, to give love because I have love, thanks to my Honey.
Been doing that for at least a year, faithfully, but no respite; until recently, when I noticed that I was playing with the dogs in the bed, as we woke up. This change reminds me of how I awoke, when Kirt was alive.
Yi-pi-ki-yeah!
This could be a reason to celebrate. I want to come back to my life. I like who I am.
Gratitude, to be grateful describes how I feel for the lifetime my husband gave me.
Blessed to be at peace with my God, and working on the harmony.
Happy Birthday to all those who share 6/5!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment