Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A Celebration of Life

Forty-fifth wedding anniversary, wish you could have been here to have your little ha-ha’s with your friends, to toast and kiss, I miss your kisses. I miss you most of all, my love.
To celebrate, our friend Gloria, and my new friend Marcie took me out to lunch, a movie, and dessert. The shrimp were fresh and tender. The Family, a dark comedy, entertained to perfection, and then I had dark chocolate….
I told the girls they treated me to a movie and dessert more than you would have. We had a little ceremony with a gift; they promised to celebrate with me, the awesome women in my life will share this anniversary with you.
It wasn’t the same without you, but I have love and friends, so God has blessed me. All I can say is “Thank you, God, for giving me the best friends.”

And “Thanks for almost forty-five years with my guy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment