Sunday, January 31, 2016

A Day for Me

Good morning,

My favorite time of day when the sun comes up and the birds start singing, I feel blessed. Finding the joy in the day somehow is easier when I plan what I must do during the day and what I must do for me.
It’s funny because when I began my please me list, it consisted of one thing each day, or most days, definitely some days. 

Vacation is one please me after another; and I thought vacation was relaxing to re-charge for return to work. The senior me is learning how to enjoy those rewards.
Bed, Bath, & Beyond in Bayamon to see if they have anything I can’t live without, and then Condado for the last Sunday of the month free jazz fest. I’ll drop Lucky off to play with Mayhem’s spaniel, while we have lunch at Popeye’s. Do I have to say how I feel about Popeye’s chicken?
Oh, yeah, this day is designed to please. Thanks, God!!
I made it thought the valley of the shadow of death; I’m me again. Unless you’ve traveled this road, you don’t know how this feels. You don’t want to know.
Senior me says,
“This day is dedicated to me.”
Repeat it, please!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment