Friday, February 10, 2017

Weirdo

If the awkward silence in this room gets any louder I going to have to turn down off hearing aide, once said laughter and witticisms follow. The person who diffuses tension in the room, that’s me.
I make goo-goo faces at babies. I smile and nod at people passing by; I am a weirdo.
I love what God has made. Where I live reminds me each day; this is a beautiful valley.  
I don’t understand perfection, but there’s good and bad in all of us to varying degrees. Beauty in each of us is in the eyes; it’s a spark in which souls unite and then depart. When I see that beauty in someone’s eyes I feel my soul’s been given treasure.
Do you know how many dead eyes I peer into before the treasure?

Some days not many, people are better than popular opinion. In people I find good; I told you I was a weirdo. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment