Tuesday, February 28, 2017

What Should We Do?

The cats out of the bag, aliens arrived in January, but with the new president and all, few have noticed. Indescribable beings are among us observing. We’re seldom aware that something is different, amiss, so we keep talking and ignoring the signals.
What do they want? Who can tell? Is this a collective hallucination? It could be.
Reports of earthquakes in areas with no increase in seismic activity or the feeling of your eyes being jerked back and forth were the first anyone noticed the anomaly. It still feels weird trying to tell you about it. I mean who believes old ladies? After all, everybody knows we go crazy after a certain age. For me it was thirteen, but anyway something is out of place after one of these events. The last time on my porch I saw a big yellow clay pot. Dang if that didn’t make me happy; I couldn’t believe my good fortune and then I looked again, strange stuff, right?

I feel compelled, but I’m scared to tell all I know. This was just the beginning; other things that happened make you want to scratch your head and say, “Huh?” Just as these events got my attention, well, things got spooky. Now, I’ve been known to scare myself into a rapid pulse and sweaty fingers, but this wasn’t it. I’m like in a trance observing this. No, I can’t tell you. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment