Monday, May 29, 2017

Earth School

Souls come to the Earthly plane to learn. I’ve read that frequently; haven’t you?
“Why am I here?”  She asked at age seven, a tender age for so many encounters yet to come.
Self-control, a practice, a goal became her wish, her lesson; what child does this or don’t we all?
No one had the right to hurt her; beating a small child, that should be prohibited in all holy books. All the hate and evil an Earth person does is inversely proportioned to what they suffered in childhood.
Tag on a tad extra just because and you have hell fire. Little bodies quench parental fires feeling the licks of bonfires, not their doing. Outwardly the child learned control, studied her parents to understand what triggered their volatile behavior.
If you love me, why do you hurt me?
Don’t you love me?
Am I so bad, I deserve this?
No matter what I do you hit me, why can’t I ever get things right?
A child with no hope of being fairly treated learns life through a fractured lens. Teens suffer at best, becoming an adult can be more difficult than learning to walk.
From the pain of creation came hell fire; everything is about quenching hell fire’s pain.
The little girl survived her childhood to search for her place and respect; she has many lessons to learn. We learn them or don’t; life is still ours to mold to perfection or screw up royally.
The little girl’s mother shielded herself from hell fire with her daughter's tiny body; karma comes for her, as will compassion.
A life lesson I’m learning is how intertwined we are. The more time I spend alone, the more I realize how much each encounter I have affects me. People who entered my life for moments star in capsules of compassionate warmth.
Those who suffer and manage to quell the fire to a wonderful learn to be A life lesson I’m learning is how intertwined we are. The more time I spend alone, the more I realize how much each encounter I have affects me. People who entered my life for moments star in capsules of compassionate warmth.
Learn respect, learn to be kind; things improve with that. Haven’t we learned on the Earthly plane cruelty doesn’t douse any flames? Or you could believe life’s a bitch and then you die.


No comments:

Post a Comment