Tuesday, June 8, 2010

God Will Slow Your Butt Down

Today I just feel like loony loose in the world.  There should be a capacity over load immanent warning sign on my  ass. 
I have tons of keeping the farm kind of work to do; writing is an obsession and I'm on a crusade. 
How do you keep balance in your life? Am I obsessive-compulsive or highly motivated?
Today I felt crazy out of control. At 2 pm I promised to be and intended to be in a courthouse in Lares, Puerto Rico. The mountain roads are beautiful driving, so no problem. Oh, we must stop at the bank first, just a little detour; not.
Eating lunch in the car to make it on time, when the sky opens up with the biggest gusher. It was like driving in a car wash. Usually I push on through anything, but today my Angel told me to pull over., just then where we would have been was a tree and the electric line. We would have been there!
The trial of the 100 dogs in Lares went on without us. We celebrated being alive and unharmed with the rest of our sandwiches while we watched the police reroute traffic. 
I'll be back to work next week, mean while who wants to help spay about 200,000 bitches?

No comments:

Post a Comment