Saturday, June 5, 2010

Make It A Good One

A big birthday bash is all well and dandy, but a good bit of annual introspection is a horse of another color.
My husband has figured out the best birthday present in the whole world for me, slave for the day. I like it.
Time for introspection used to be a blue time; it's not exactly rainbow lollipops but it's not a red hot pain in my rear either; enough, ok.
My one good girl friend from here called to wish me a happy day. She is a great lady in any crowd; I love her dearly.
For many years my family was the focus of my love and devotion. Every member of my immediate family has lived with us a year or more.
My husband has been a doll enduring my family. All praise to my most tolerant honey.
For years my effort brought the family together on holidays and in between. After years of doing the whole shot for everybody to the tune of this is what's wrong with it.
 Whoaa! If I am going to be cranky for an hour after I talk to you, maybe, I don't talk to you so much is a good answer. 
Yah know what; I still love them and wish them well. Family, please know I am having a great birthday in Puerto Rico. Thanks, for all your good wishes; gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment