Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hola Pablo Happy Birthday

In too many conversations I tell you how much you remind me of my brother, then you get an earful of what I don't like about my brother. Twice now my mouth has had a will of its own blurting out all these toads. Lo siento mucho, my dear one, you do remind me of my brother in so many good ways.


My brother is a tall handsome dark haired man; his wit is quick and smart. It’s fun when he isn’t shaming or making fun of someone.


We had each other for safety when we were little. I looked out for him to a fault. He loved to needle me; he was a typical baby brother. Our best times were in the dark of evening, we would lie on the floor listening to ghost stories by “Morgus, the Magnificent”. Our heads were inches away from a transistor radio an uncle gave me.


Like you my brother is capable of intelligent, insightful conversation. Sometimes when talking with you I remember what it once was like when my brother and I talked.


It must be said; I have a much better time talking to you. You can be a little smart ass that just keeps you spicy. You listen as well as share.


My brother’s women would always tell me how they LOVE my brother. It is like déjà vu hearing Pablo’s ladies tell me how they LOVE him and want to marry him.


My brother lost his way when he lost his respect for those who loved him and spoiled him.


I missed having a good looking younger man in my life, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment