Thursday, October 20, 2016

What Will It Be

Days drone on, if I don’t do anything to create special.
Figuring out what I want is problematic. What do I want to do?
Thinking about can make me feel quite edgy, like its taboo. If the thought makes me twitch, I release it. Now is my time of year to plan, so I need to figure out what the hell I want. I will get back to it.

Sometimes it feels strange to obsess over my tiny cares, when the world seems about to go to hell in a hand basket, but that’s where my life is now and I won’t be happy, if I don’t honor what’s important to me.
The Great Recession crashed all over my retirement. Money is a huge object in pursuit of my dreams, so planning is everything.
Europe whispers, “Come see me. Stay a while, be changed forever.”
OMG, the thought excites me! Experience the cultures that begat our Americas; can you imagine!”  Meet the culture that fucked the hell out of the Caribbean and South America, killing men and impregnating the women in the name of God. Each culture owns a brutality and elegance in homogenous balance, perhaps for the last time in the history of the planet. Knowing and understanding comes only after meeting. Duh!
Yes, I want to live in Europe, but I have two dogs, so saving and planning will require more than a year. Having a two or three year goal to salivate over is all well and fine, but some short term attainable goals will make this old girl feel better!
I should think on it at the gym. Blessings.



No comments:

Post a Comment