Tuesday, December 24, 2013

No Future Without a Plan

A plan for Christmas and the New Year seemed in order. Plans have always been my friends; you can change them or forget them, but you have a plan, which even in the bleakest times has given me comfort.  
I.            Who am I, what do I want
II.          Spend Christmas week alone, doing as little as possible, only what I want, meditate, talk to Kirt and God; listen to what they say.
III.       make plan for implementation
Who am I is a very good question, since I best know myself reflected in his eyes. Here goes:
Animal lover, dogs especially, passionate writer, kind hearted person, admirer of creation, art n’ jazz fan, devourer of good books, seeker of spiritual truth, absolute idiot and goofball girl, woman usually on a quest, planner, a good friend, not judgmental, supportive, yet respectful enough to let you make your own mistakes, just like I do.
I a)  What I don’t know about myself is:
How to be single, how to live alone, how not to be caustic or scary when frightened, play nice and make friends to name a few.
 The next couple of days I’m going to be open to the universe to learn what I need to start my life over, to re-invent myself as they say; made annual plans for many years, so this is a step in getting back to the essential me.  

Any thoughts or suggestions will be deeply appreciated. God bless you all on this Christmas eve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment